A living commitment, inspired by Jewish values, to provide exceptional senior care by exceptional people … every day, in every way, for every one.
Volunteers are the backbone of Kline Galland. For over a century, volunteers have enabled Kline Galland to be at the forefront of our community’s ability to enhance “quality of life” and provide greater “quality of care” for one another. Volunteer a little, volunteer a lot. Either way, making a difference is in the doing.
Volunteering at Kline Galland is rewarding and a great opportunity to match your special interests with a wide variety of opportunities. Some thought-starters for your consideration include:
- Offer companionship by being a friendly visitor
- Showcase your talents in music, storytelling, even baking
- Send crafty cards or loving letters through Mitzvah Mailings
- Pet therapy always brightens someone’s day (yours, too)
- Support patients/families through the end-of-life journey with our Hospice Team
- Share your tech expertise with our seniors
- Help lead a variety of life enrichment activities at the Kline Galland Home and The Summit at First Hill
Alyssa Bobman Cohen, Director of Volunteer Services
AlyssaB@KlineGalland.org / (206) 209-6531